Thread: Trump
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 04:57 PM   #632
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
So yet another Republican who doesn't believe in masks gets Covid..are Republicans this stupid..I mean really this stupid..Glenn Younkin gets Covid and Karma gets…..

Two years ago Joe Biden was busy getting crushed in early primaries. Now they play Hail To The Chief when he walks into the room. And anybody seriously wonders why he’s not worried about polls?

The midterms aren’t here and the average number of Americans filing for unemployment over the last four weeks is at its lowest level since 1969

The US is considered to be at full employment and employers are hiring. Lower paid Americans are being lifted up into higher paying jobs

Thanks Joe!

I guess you’re not paying any attention to what’s coming out in the J6 investigation
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
you’re comparing a democratic primary to a general midterm. makes sense. i guess that’s better for you than, you know, answering the question.

biden’s not worried about polls? Biden is making fake
claims of racist voting laws,,and trying to undo the fillibuster which the democrats lived last year, in desperate response to the polls.

Well, Biden himself may. it be worried as he’s too busy soiling himself. His handlers are terrified, and with good reason.

Stock market Nd unemployment are in fine shape, but net wages declining because of insane inflation. inflation that the administration said was transitory and a high class problem.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device