View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 07:57 AM   #28
piemma
Very Grumpy bay man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
It seemed sllow when I got out today, I had 1 fish but dont care, seen a few people out fishing and had there wife with them bottom fishing.
just a nice day. talked to a few people but other than that I fished all week and had a blast. Master wuz here.

Anyway I didnt see anyone keeping midgets today but have seen some ugly last year.
No matter what people are going to bitch, Funny how the sands was a #^&#^&#^&#^& show years back. now its dead and I like it , ya smaller fish and had fun who cares.
another thing is the working guy goes fishing and has his ugly stick and penn reel, yet he is made of fun by the pro's who get all pissed off the guy caught a fish.
take pic let it go,, keep it eat it, its your right
and please toss fish 6 feet in the air to let it go not 4, thanks

I had a ball all week and talk to all.

I really aint been on the forums but seems like a #^&#^&#^&#^& show with trolls some where else
Ya that place is a zoo, owell. sands canal sands canal, who cares dont keepem anyway
I don't make fun of anyone. They use what they can afford. I don't care what they keep as long as it's legal. I don't fault the masses for going. It use to be hard to catch a 30# fish. (I won the Thundermist Striper Club trophy in 96 with a 32# fish).
The only problem I have is with the internet hero's posting pics and reports of their kill. None of these guys practice C&R and they will live to regret it. I just don't think you can kill 100,000 breeders every year and expect the stocks to stay the same. JMO

No boat, back in the suds.
piemma is offline   Reply With Quote