View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 09:09 AM   #15
Slipknot
Super Moderator

the refs have been horrible this year all around in all games not just the ones I watch. Last week there were so many errors, that whistle was bad but at the end, I would rather have seen the Bills get one more shot than the ref allowing time to run out with their lame excuse when the guy clearly got out of bounds in time and was not giving himself up. But The pats have had more than their share of bad calls gone against them the last three games that it is clear that they have to beat the refs and the other teams.
If I can vent about it online, it helps me, because I can't call or email Goodell since he removed his info long ago.
It has gotten to the point of absurdity where the refs are anticipating Gronk pushing off so they throw a flag.
I hope they get some players back this week

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote