View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 08:32 AM   #6
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
its funny the thread about the new justice is booming with giddy glee from Trump lovers ...

But him calling the press the enemy of the people and I get one excuses

"I don't know what he said but are you saying he is not entitled to his own opinion because he is President?"

Really I told you what he said??? you just dont care and clearly have a View of America that lacks a historical view ....
His exaggerations do not surprise me at all, the country elected Archie Bunker. I have no control over what he spouts off about just as I have no control over what the media spins things as.

You told me what he said, well alright, that is fine if it's an exact quote with no other context then what are you looking for? Enemy of the people, ok what people? the half of the country that is not against him? He calls them fake news also, so what? He is crude and speaks his mind, you would rather have a weak feeble pushover? Not me, I am ok with someone that does not back down.

I care a lot.
Your opinion of my view of America has no bearing on anything whether you are right or wrong. Clearly some Americans wish to erase certain history and we all know who they are.

I think the reactions from the left are a result of his successes and they can't handle it, they have no answers for solutions and only want more power and bigger government.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.