View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 07:57 PM   #11
buckman

Your not going to like my answer but here goes.

Don't raise taxes on the people and small companies that you need to succeed in order for a recovery to take place. Cut taxes. The Feds. don't need the money. Give it back to the people that will create jobs. At least don't take more. Why do you buy into the fact that the need to tax the rich? Don't give me the " that's what got us here, BS" it's what got us out of the last recession in the 80's. You can't nationalize America and "hope" things get better. You guy's pushed for "change". I'm asking you what change will he bring that will make America better. You don't effin know. You guessed!

I'm pissed at both Dems and Repubs. I want every incumbant to lose there job next election. I don't care if you replace a Republican with a Democrat. That's the change I want. They all suck. SEND A MESSAGE YOU SHEEP!

People alot smarter then you and I know it won't work. That's why the Dow is crashing beyond levels anyone predicted.

We can not deficit spend our way out of this. That's the bottom line.

You like to say I have no answers and I keep saying doing nothing would have been better. Show me different.