View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 06:26 AM   #12
Rockfish9

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbskull View Post
Screw that. I just plan to fish for weeds. I'm good at that. Not as good as this guy but then again he uses live bait when fishing for big weeds.
leave it to you to find the next sorce of entertainment... you're always ahead of the the thinking curve......Nice weed fish Paul!!!!

OK enough poking fun ... first i have to "un blow up" my shop.. I renovated the kitchen and Family room and the shop is now a storage area of all things unwanted and not put away...paths define the area..not the machinary..it's beyond disgusting.

I need to make some more of those chubby Mac pattern darters.. i did well with them late in the season... same with 6" needles and that slim metal lip swimmer i made a few years back...the only other need is bottles... I want to make a 6" one to go with the 8" one...the 6" is a good likeness to the squid that showed up last summer... I believe that also is what caused the success for the chubby darter out on the beach.. the color just happend to highlight the profile under the conditions I fished...although Mac patterns on anything seem to work better north of Boston anyway.

A good run is better than a bad stand!
Rockfish9 is offline   Reply With Quote