View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 07:09 AM   #25
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
It would be interesting to take a survey of what The U.S thinks about the rest of the world. Or a survey of what Russia thinks about the rest of the world? Or China. Or what Germany thinks about Poland. Or what Sweden thinks about Germany. Or what Hungary thinks about the rest of Europe. Or what the rest of Europe thinks about Hungary. Or what Europe thinks about Africa. Or what Iran thinks about the rest of the world.

What's so special about the rest of the world. Is every country supposed to be all things to all people.

What do Americans think about America?

So the answer is that we all unite as one world a la Star Trek. Would that be the New World Order? The One World Order? But that New World Order thing is just a right wing conspiracy.
My point is that eventually and even a dumb bunny like me realizes it’s probably well beyond even my kids life time, global issues will require a global solution. Ice caps melting, oceans filled with plastic, pesticides killing ecosystems, rain forests disappearing and climate change just to name a few. But hey surround use with a giant wall, let nobody in and you and your children can live out your lives in isolation on Trump Island.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device