View Single Post
Old 06-16-2022, 04:32 PM   #39
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
so you actually provided an example of our democracy working exactly as it’s supposed to. checks and balances works

You just can't see the bigger Picture can you

Do you Drive your car into a wall at 100MPH So you can provide an example of that seat belts an an Air Bags are working exactly as it’s supposed to?

Days after he mounted a failed attempt to pressure Vice President Mike Pence to overturn the 2020 election, attorney John Eastman asked Rudy Giuliani to help him get on Donald Trump’s list for a presidential pardon, according to an email revealed by the Jan. 6 select committee on Thursday.

“I’ve decided that I should be on the pardon list, if that is still in the works,” Eastman wrote to Giuliani in the email.

Courts should not be involved in elections ... But they should be involved with people trying to steal an election ..
if i drive my car 100 mph into a wall and i walk away, i wouldnt then say car safety standards don’t exist anymore. that’s exactly what you did.

Trump tried to undermine our democracy, and our democracy told him to go kick rocks.

We get it, you hate him. But he didn’t destroy our democracy.

If supreme court justices are afraid to decide cases the way they think they should be decided because they fear for their safety, would
that be an example of our democracy being destroyed? I think it would. Yet unless Psaki is lying, Biden is encouraging americans to intimidate judges at their homes.

But that’s ok, because Biden is a democrat.

It’s ok when left wing looks publish their home addresses,,and publish the names of the schools
their kids attend. Because it’s ok when democrats do it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device