wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
dodged again.

yes we have excellent controls when we detain thousands of
illegals every month.

i’m not anti immigration, i love immigration. Immigrants who
come here willing to work for a better life, make for some
of the best citizens around. But i’m for legal immigration. I don’t think we should flippantly decide
which laws were going to
enforce and which we will ignore. both sides guilty of that.

Yes we have great controls
at the border. A few years ago, a kid running for congress wanted to show how open the border is. he was on the mexican side, he rented an elephant and a
mariachi band. he crossed the border riding on top of the elephant, surrounded by a mariachi band playing loudly. He made it across while riding an elephant surrounded by a band. Tell us more about the controls we have in place?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Not sure how having controls is a dodge of your imaginary question

Good luck on your wish for zero illegal immigration it never going to happen

But your willingness to spend 11 billion just to build on Trump's border wall to stem this invasion where Trump suggest it cost American 200 billion a year

Yet. Undocumented immigrants are incredible contributors to our economy and are not eligible for public benefits that people think they come here for,"

Did you get that. Part not eligible for public benefits. Yet they are paying taxes that state and local governments take in $11.74 billion

Dont get upset that your sky is falling immigration mantra isn't supported with evidence

Just like you suggested Australian fire have nothing to do with climate change but arson