View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 12:44 PM   #40
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
ask the democrats in the small
states if they want to do away with the electoral college, I’d sincerely be curious to know what they think.

wasn’t that long ago, when democratic presidential
candidates did just fine within the electoral college. the people in flyover country didn’t tell the DNC to march a million miles to the left, embracing late term abortions, open borders, student loan forgiveness, single payer healthcare, hating religion, reparations, green new deals, defunding the police, court stacking, etc...

if you want to embrace positions that people don’t like, there will be consequences. i hate to be the one to tell you.

They didn’t force Hilary to refer to them as deplorable and irredeemable. She put that in. scripted remark, it’s on her if people
didn’t like it.

here’s a shocking idea...since those people are americans too, maybe the dnc could adopt policies that are a bit more palatable to them.

Bill Clinton knew how to be everyone’s president. a good lesson for democrats and republicans alike.

the democrats will eventually run out of minorities to check off, and at some point they’ll have to nominate someone who will run on their policies, not their skin tone or genitalia.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I guess Republicans will never be short of white grievance race baiting lying candidates with guys like you supporting them with out question

And Why do conservatives see everything in absolute terms . They do it all the time .. wanting back ground checks is taking fire arms. Supporting a women’s right to choose , don’t respect life , against discrimination, is attacking religion

Talking about adjusting the electoral college or senate allotment , is seen as removing it

Is that all conservatives can to is lie as a counter argument. It’s beyond old
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 11-18-2020 at 12:54 PM..