View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 09:25 AM   #44
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Jim your making things up to fit your vision of events.
The majority of nursing home deaths were caused by Staff brining in the virus ! not by returning people from the hospitals and this is True nation wide and the same thing applies to Prisons staff. They gave inmates Covid and boom

But to blame all the deaths on returned people from the hospital was just another Republican red state blue state argument with Covid
And other topics Which you use quite often

Florida leads nation in nursing home resident and staff COVID-19 deaths

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health...vid-19-deaths/
So are you going to blame Ron ?

Hindsight is always 20/20
what did i make up? i never denied that staff contributed to nursing home deaths. i’m also certain that sick residents contributed to it. Why the hell would you force nursing homes to admit residents who have a disease we all knew targets seniors.?

spence said nursing homes residents weren’t admitted back in until they were healthy. that’s absolutely, demonstrably false.

You guys all reek, and i mean REEK, of desperation.

I’m not sure why that is? After all, spence said Biden is doing quite well in recent polling. and you’ve stated that inflation is no big deal, gas prices no big deal, crime is no big deal, the situation at the border is nothing new, the supply chain issue is nothing worth mentioning. you guys are in great shape! i predict the democrats will have unanimous control of the house in 2022, and whatever republican senators are left, will switch to the democrat party. because your side is never, ever wrong, not once, not ever. We all see that now. You’ve made such a perfect compelling case, no one can deny it now.