View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 09:37 AM   #5
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
This news outlet is reportedly spending millions on pro-Trump ads in the hopes he'll destroy China's Communist Party

You make it sound like destroying the Chinese Communist Party is a bad thing. Sometimes those who are horribly oppressed by Communist dictatorships actually fight back. I'm sure the Chicoms would love to have Epoch Times marginalized and destroyed, like they are about to do with Hong Kong's "one country two systems" status, changing it to simply one country where certain people (like devout Christians) simply somehow disappear.

China, like other current totalitarian states (Islamic), understands how best to beat us. Just throw our own values back at us and pretend we're the bad guys while they carry on as if innocent. It's kind of what you do. I'm sure the Chinese Reds would love it if everyone could just see the Epoch Times the way you do.

And the Epoch Times, though they often, and with good and valid reasons. focus on Communist China and our relations with it, they do a lot of other good stuff. They did a lot of good work on the Mueller investigation, and they've done some in depth work on our economic policies, as well as many other topics.

But keep up the good work for leftist causes, kill the messenger, don't discuss the message.

The Epoch Times newspaper is run by a Chinese religious sect and is the largest pro-Trump spender on Facebook.

Would it be better if it were the smallest one? Does the spending make what they say untrue? You do here what you most always do, portray the messenger in what you think is a bad light and hope that the message is somehow discredited and needs no reason therefor to be discussed.

Epoch re tweets tweets
“The LameStream Media is far beyond Fake News, they are treading in very dangerous territory!”

Seems like most of the media retweets Trumps tweets.

President Trump said internal polls from his campaign show the strongest numbers he’s had over his presidency, accusing the media of spreading "#FakeNews."

Trump has opinions. Shocking.

funny you guys do the same thing on climate get one persons to reinforce your view .. and you think you proved your argument ...

So what are you saying--I should gather up all the folks who have what you call my view in one post? You make a stupid comment and think you have proved something.

in your link you tried to plant what you call a not extremist or yahoo kook... in a media platform that are clearly biased and in Trumps corner
100% again in an effort Trumps not getting a fair shake ....
Oh, come off it. All media are biased. You are biased. I am sure you consider your bias to be a good one. So does everyone else. The only way to come to some agreements about our biases is to actually discuss them. You don't do that. You just keep making accusations, attempting to marginalize, to discredit, without actually discussing the ideas themselves.

This video gave a rational presentation of what's going on with the mainstream media bias and you deflect with something about an attempt to destroy the Chinese Communist Party. You couldn't find anything in the 36 minutes of the video worth discussing, yet JohnR found agreement with what was said in just the first 7 minutes.