Thread: snowflakes
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 03:35 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
The nice thing about private school is that you won’t have liberal teachers trying to influence your child under the guise of education. Most of the teachers are have their opinions protected by a union and the result is a lack of accountability due to no consequences. The libs at private schools understand they don’t have that option. It has been nothing short of a blessing to have my last child in private school,especially in the current climate with public teachers d#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g their responsibilities.
i generally like teachers in our public schools in my town, but having three kids, one with special needs, there have been some bumps along the way. but i have no use for the unions.

This experience was really something, she absolutely refused to listen to anything my son or i had to say. by the time she was done ranting, i wanted to change my sons name to Floyd F Floyd, just to drive her over the edge.

And i agree with you on private school, this may be the last year for public school for us. my two gifted kids don’t get challenged and are bored, my middle guy with needs gets short changed. they seem to be teaching to the middle, which is great for kids in the middle.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device