View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 06:53 AM   #31
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Washington Navy Yard Shooting - Sept 16 - Flag ordered lowered Sept 17 = 24 hours

Fort Hood Shooting - November 5 - Flag Ordered lowered November 6 = 24 Hours

Boston Marathon Bombing - April 15 - Flag Ordered Lowered on April 16 = 24 Hours

Newtown Shooting - December 14 - Flag Ordered Lowered on December 14 = less that 24 hours

Benghazi Attack - Sept 11 - Flag Lowered on Sept 12 = 24 Hours

Oak Creek Sikh Temple Shooting - Aug 5 - Flag Ordered Lowered Aug 6 = 24 Hours

Aurora Colorado Shooting - July 20 - Flag Ordered Lowered on July 20 = Less than 24 Hours

Tucson Arizona Shooting - Jan 8 - Flag Ordered Lowered on Jan 9 = 24 Hours

is that a good enough sample to show the time frame for such orders.....and does this blow the "Business as Usual" theory out of the water.

I also didn't say it was an Intentional Diss.....I said, and I quote, "he completely #^&#^&#^&#^&-ing dropped the ball there and has No Excuse."

and as much as I don't want to sound like Jim....Try and make that wrong
Spence, you just got your azz handed to you. On top of that, after SCOTUS legalized gay marriage, it also just took a few hours to illuminate the White House in rainbow colors.

Spence, what is your response to this, exactly?

"I also didn't say it was an Intentional Diss"

Fine, I'll say it. It didn't occur to him initially, then Foxnews started complaining, and he wasn't going to appear to be taking orders from Sean Hannity, so he stubbornly refused to give the order, until the governors (even liberal democrats) shamed him into doing it.

"as I don't want to sound like Jim"

Well that's a little harsh, IMHO.