Thread: Lance the Doosh
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 02:49 PM   #17
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
tell that to all the kids who are still alive. Do you guys have any clue how big this stuff was/is? There is a whole f'in section of clothes and crap in #^&#^&#^&#^&;s sporting good, aisles of stuff! this guys didnt just cheat, he marketed his success as a role model. dispicable

Amazon.com: Official Live Strong Lance Armstrong Wristband YOUTH size: Sports & Outdoors
Jimmy you seem a little confused but I feel I can help you.Lance is a cheat like ALL the steroid users,but I defy you to find another athlete who has done as much to help any charity.Trust me when I tell you that all the people who are suffering from this disease have benefitted greatly from Lances efforts.I realize he was a bully,selfish,etc. and I think he is getting what he has coming to him for his years of deceit. But you can't count all the money that Livestrong has raised to battle cancer,and the millions who have died with a feeling of hope like your Dad.I am guessing that in his 7 tour victories there were <10% of clean riders at the start of each race.I know this doesn't make it right.When the poop hit the fan he fought back like he was cornered in an alley until overcome with accusers.I think America forgives him faster than they did Tiger,once the truth comes out and our tabloid society appetite is satiated.BTW,my Mom still wears the bracelet and she is a survivor,a grateful one at that.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Sea Dangles is offline   Reply With Quote