View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 07:57 PM   #15
Adam_777

I havent seen this post in a while.No internet beer muscles.I don't need balls either.It's my opinion and I'm not sorry you don't like it.I was mad at the time of the ticket being handed to me and I used that scenario to explain how angry I was.He made it off the quiet country road unscathed without another car passing and we all lived to see another day.Maybe I should have said " I was so mad that I got a ticket for nothing that I saw red but I continued to to be polite and curteous until the fine young officer pulled out of sight".My way of explaining the experience in here was taken personal.Thats why I was called out.Now others want to run with it....If your a police officer then hey man thats what you chose to be.I don't feel bad for you.I don't care what you do to be honest with you.You should feel the same about me.You should have read my post a few more times,sucked it up and just turned the page instead of trying to start some drama and draw some atention to yourself and your job.I mean Who the %^*&#! do you think you are ?Like I said earlier I'm not sorry for the way you took it.I don't feel bad for you for being a cop.I don't need balls to reply to the comments you made or the other guy.
Adam_777 is offline   Reply With Quote