View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 12:07 PM   #46
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I guess jim fails to understand where the majority of black live what their avg income is crime and punishment impacts .. ect ect..

Yet he sound like a missionary with all the blame and fictional solutions.. I should say no solutions
Mean housing income

Asian alone $114,105
White alone $89,632
Hispanic or Latino $68,319
Black $58,985

Nationwide, black students graduated at a rate of 69 percent; Hispanics graduated at 73 percent; whites graduated at a rate of 86 percent.

The black homeownership rate is now 30.5 percentage points lower than non-Hispanic whites (72.2 percent) and 22 percentage points lower than the national homeownership rate of 63.7 percent. It is also 4.6 percentage points lower than the Hispanic

In 2014, African Americans constituted 2.3 million, or 34%, of the total 6.8 million correctional population.
African Americans are incarcerated at more than 5 times the rate of whites.

What an amazing bubble you operate in...
"with all the blame and fictional solutions.. I should say no solutions

Fictional solutions. Yet the social science is clear, that the best defense against poverty by far, is a strong family unit with two parents. That's fictional? That's what you're saying?

As to your other statistics, you are proving my point. Blacks are not thriving like other ethnicities. But the data again is clear. Regardless of race, when their are two committed parents who are married and don't have kids until they are older than 20, very few people live in poverty.

https://www.brookings.edu/opinions/t...-middle-class/