View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 06:32 PM   #97
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
What law would that be can’t wait because you have no idea what you’re talking about

But Let me guess stolen valor act ?

You can’t even read the law correctly

federal criminal code to make it a crime for a person to fraudulently claim having received a valor award specified in the Act, with the intention of obtaining money, property, or other tangible benefit by convincing another that he or she received the award.

a Congressional Medal of Honor,
a distinguished-service cross,
a Navy cross,
an Air Force cross,
a silver star,
a Purple Heart,
a Combat Infantryman's Badge,
a Combat Action Badge,
a Combat Medical Badge,
a Combat Action Ribbon,
a Combat Action Medal, or
any replacement or duplicate medal for such medal as authorized by law

I have 2 on the list .

Blumenthal Never claimed he was awarded any of those awards.

But he did say this

Blumenthal responded to a question about Iran by saying, “Although I did not serve in Vietnam, I have seen firsthand the effects of military action, and no one wants it to be the first resort

yet you never, ever specify why the equivalence is false. Never.

I have . you still can’t accept the difference . between a white lie
Or admit Santos behavior isn’t just a lie it’s totally fraudulent made up to misrepresent himself to voters
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
This is from the New York Times...

quotes from Blumenthal, as reported by the New York Times...

“We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam"

In 2003, he addressed a rally in Bridgeport, where about 100 military families gathered to express support for American troops overseas. “When we returned, we saw nothing like this,”

Asked about the Bridgeport rally, when he told the crowd, “When we returned, we saw nothing like this,” Mr. Blumenthal said he did not recall the event.

But all you can do, is post a quote where he said he didn't serve...even Paul S knows what I'm referring to.

And this guy will keep getting re-elected in CT until he chooses not to run again. He can never be defeated, because the CT voters don't care about his lie.

But you have zero complaint when democrat voters ignore lies told by democrat politicians.

Wayne, I'd love for you to explain why you posted the Blumenthal quote which you chose to post (also in the NYT story I posted), yet you ignored the other quotes which prove he explicitly lied. What was yoru motive, if not just to serve your narrative as always?

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/18/n...lumenthal.html

Last edited by Jim in CT; 12-29-2022 at 06:38 PM..