View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 11:16 AM   #88
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
is it lying to say that racially divisive gargage is taught in VA public schools? all those parents, some of whom are registered democrats, are lying? No jim they are missed informed BY GOP LIES thinking something is happening and knowing its happening are 2 different things

wayne, you cannot accept that any criticism of democrats is accurate. it all must be lying. [COLOR="Red"] a Lie is not a criticism its a lie

“drain the swamp is code for removing congress”…

“taking over the judiciary” - i’m sorry, trump isn’t allowed to fill judicial vacancies? Again your not paying attention to what republicans expect his appointed judges to do! they expect fidelity to a Trump..

multiple presidents have “put military on the streets.” yes Jim it's happened 6 time in our History .. Again Everything's the same. none were in support to overthrow an election that's what Trumplicans what they want

now who’s lying? now who’s spreading nonsensical hysteria? You.

Trump nominated Brett Kavanaugh, the closest living adult to Wally Cleaver you’ll ever find. And democrats painted him as a monster.

Thats your measurement of Character a Fictional person from Leave it to Beaver? another Conservatives who whats to go back in time to the 50s when America was America

So i’m not sure where you get the idea that only republicans engage in hyperbole. I remember plenty of liberal hysteria during the trump years.

When trump spoke and the world listened the next day.. All the world heard was OH!! it was all Hyperbole

But again you think Hyperbole from a Sitting POTUS is equal to any hyperbole from just a Democrat .

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim take a day and go to OAN newsmax or breitbart
read the comment sections and the headlines

its a case study in whats driving Cruz D,eSantis , Abbott Gosar. Trump Bobartt and Taylor