Thread: Dark Brandon
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 02:23 PM   #57
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
I saw the same thing from the right (Verboten) that I have seen for years from the left (Righteous Patriotic Dissent).

I saw a day of BAD violence in a Gov Building, partially fueled by a foolish politician, versus MONTHS of Bad Violence IN and OUT of Gov Buildings, Cities, Towns partially fueled by a foolish politicians.

I saw foolish politicians on the right say the same things foolish politicians on the left said in 2016.

AND the media buried Hunter - they even admit it.
I see a lot of unnecessary rationalization . By you and others Trying to depict current and past events as some how the same .

While actual history and facts clearly suggest otherwise

In poll after poll, about 70% of Republicans say they don’t think Joe Biden is the legitimate winner of the 2020 election.

The Republican Party on Friday officially declared the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol and events that led to it “legitimate political discourse,” and rebuked two lawmakers in the party who have been most outspoken in condemning the deadly riot and the role of Donald J. Trump in spreading the election lies that fueled it.

Clearly we see the world via completely different lenses
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device