View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 07:44 AM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
He love foreigners provided they come from certain countries, I guess you haven’t been paying attention. Go to work tomorrow and suggest to the first person with dark skin they should go back to the #^&#^&#^&#^&hole country they came from, or find someone with a disability and mock them, then go grab the hottie in the break room by the pussy and then call the two ugly women dog faces on the way to the HR office to get fired. If ANY one of us did one of these things in the modern work place, you would either be fired or on probation, do it again and it’s out the door and likely into court to defend a lawsuit. Oh you are so proud of the fact you have continued to state how deplorable his behavior is, yet continue to defend him and will vote for him again. There is a word for that it’s called hypocrisy.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
problem for you is, he also suggested that the kneeling NFL players, black and white, would perhaps be happier if they left the country, if they hate it so much.

Your problem, like many liberals, is that every time you see Trump bring mean to someone who isn't white, you see racism. But it's only racism, if he treats white people who act the same way, differently. Is Trump more tolerant of white people who disagree with him? No. Therefore, it's not racist. It's vindictive, insensitive, thin-skinned, and juvenile. But not racist, unless their race plays a role. Trump is a horses azz to everyone who is critical of him, regardless of race.

Find me a case where a white immigrant from Albania attacks Trump and he responds by saying "well we all have a right to our opinion", and then you have a point. If he's a jerk to everyone regardless of race, then he's a jerk, not a racist.