View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 12:00 PM   #9
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Read the meat of my post, it has nothing to do with racism, it has to do with the absolute deplorable, evil, nasty, mean and totally inappropriate way he treats anyone that bugs him for any reason and that you in particular keep saying how bad that all is, yet continue to defend him and will vote for the scum bag in for another four years. I get your point that he treats everyone badly, but his family history and numerous statements since he ran and the continued behavior in office towards people without white skin seem to suggest that he racist. Sure it might be masked by the crappy behavior in general, but I think he has killed the black vote, the Hispanic vote and likely the women voting. He can pay a handful of women to hold up the signs his campaign printed out saying women for Trump, or get a handful of black and Hispanics sprinkled in as well, but the truth is his base hasn’t changed, if anything it’s shrunk.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i’m not defending trump, i’m
defending honesty. you say yourself hes a jerk to everyone who disagrees with him, so it’s not racism when he does it to minorities.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device