View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 08:32 PM   #18
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
problem for you is, he also suggested that the kneeling NFL players, black and white, would perhaps be happier if they left the country, if they hate it so much.

Your problem, like many liberals, is that every time you see Trump bring mean to someone who isn't white, you see racism. But it's only racism, if he treats white people who act the same way, differently. Is Trump more tolerant of white people who disagree with him? No. Therefore, it's not racist. It's vindictive, insensitive, thin-skinned, and juvenile. But not racist, unless their race plays a role. Trump is a horses azz to everyone who is critical of him, regardless of race.

Find me a case where a white immigrant from Albania attacks Trump and he responds by saying "well we all have a right to our opinion", and then you have a point. If he's a jerk to everyone regardless of race, then he's a jerk, not a racist.
From Twitter
I just asked my neighbor why he removed the Trump sign from his lawn, where it had been since 2016. He replied, “I couldn’t ignore his racism any longer. My son [10 years old] asked why I still support him, and I had no answer. If you lose your kid’s respect, you’ve got nothing.”
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin