Thread: Lybia
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 09:16 AM   #86
Piscator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
I know, easy to say its not a war when you sit by your cushy desk. I like to think of the guys flying the missions and their kids and families waiting at home. At least Iraq and Afhgan there was some threat, real or perceived to the US. Whats the deal in Libya.....oh, we're fighting to protect the people.....what people? Are they good guys, bad guys? Well.... we dont know. Whats the "intelligence" saying....we dont know....plan? exit strategy? Hmmmm, i guess it doesnt matter cause its not a war.
Agreed, it is a war and there isn't any other way to describe it. Just ask one of our Military guys who are involved and tell them or their families this isn't a War.

I’d like Obama to answer he question directly, if we are really there for the people than why aren't we in Sudan and Yemen for those people too? China and Russia are sitting back while we are spending money we don't have and looking really bad right now. Obama is too busy telling Brazil we are going to help them with their offshore oil drilling............

"I know a taxidermy man back home. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him!"