View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 10:32 AM   #55
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
However, after he started out as a whistleblower on his own, he had major personal problems. an addiction, according to Shipp, that the CIA deliberately placed him in a contaminated house that caused all his assets to be destroyed. As a result, he sued the CIA in 2001.

he is sounding alarms about geoengineering programs, vaccines and the autism link, the 9/11 false flag terror event and how our food supply is poisoned with genetically modified organisms (GMOs).

again your source's are lets say questionable but perfect if your a conspiracy theorist
Again, as usual, and as so often in past replies to my posts which you tried to discredit, you misread, or didn't read, don't know, or refuse to know, and ultimately make yourself look like a small-minded, biased, or simply ignorant lackey.

I responded to Spence's asking if there was such a thing as the Deep State. It is not at all difficult to "search the archives," as Spence might say, and which he was, perhaps, too lazy to do, so I did it for him and presented two articles, a book, some other authors on the subject, and a detailed three part video explaining what is meant by the "Deep State"--these being a small sample of what is readily available on the subject.

All you could do, apparently, to deflect from a discussion on the Deep State, was pick on a tiny portion of the Video, disregarding the articles, one of which is highly detailed, and all the details in the video, which is one of three videos that it took to cover Shipp's presentation, all chock-full of detail after detail, none of which has been disputed or proven false. Most of which can be verified. And your tiny pin prick at the items in my post wasn't even on the mark.

Really, you need to do better.