View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 10:45 AM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Unreal is the word that comes to mind watching that news conference. Him asking April Ryan to set up a meeting was so bizarre, just the way he handles himself in these situations is more like watching my teenage boys argue with one another back in the day.

He got elected and he still wants to argue how it happened, he's not a sore looser (he couldn't ever even admit it); he is a sore winner.....just STFup and move on. Hard to watch, but it's like a terrible car crash on the other side of the highway, you know you shouldn't slow down and watch; but you just can't help yourself.

Do you Trump supporters really feel comfortable this clown is level headed enough to deal with the Russians if they test the waters in a more serious way? Of if they expand what they are doing overseas, he can't even deal with the media without over reacting, I'm not feeling all that safe under this "finely tuned ha machine".
"He got elected and he still wants to argue how it happened, he's not a sore looser (he couldn't ever even admit it); he is a sore winner.....just STFup and move on"

he is a crybaby, no doubt.

"Do you Trump supporters really feel comfortable this clown is level headed enough to deal with the Russians if they test the waters in a more serious way?"

I don't know that I'd trust him individually, I am hoping that his collective team is impressive and trustworthy, and that he will listen to them.

"he can't even deal with the media without over reacting"

Obama had every TV station except on in his camp. Yet he spent a lot of time whining and complaining about Foxnews.

I don't like much about his personality. But I didn't like Hilary's either (though she was nowhere near as overtly obnoxious, her unattractiveness was more subtle, but even more ugly IMHO).

We are in unchartered waters. Never been a personality remotely like his, in that job. I am trying not to listen to him speak (as I did effectively for the last 8 years), rather I am trying to read what is happening. There is some strange stuff happening. Some of it is disturbing.

He needs to come out with a big policy item to get people back in his camp, like healthcare or changes to the tax code that help working families.