Thread: New Mexico
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 09:13 AM   #8
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Flag.

Loss of Credibility using VOX as source. Loss of 10 yards, repeat first down. ; )

Sorry - Vox does not rate any real credibility and your using them as a source actually undermines your other efforts against other news sources .

Remember, Vox skews hard to make their points, like starting comparison counts on September 12th, 2001, or framing time from when Trump took office - rather than broader definitions of time that are less likely to adhere to narrative.

You are correct that many groups do it - of different ideologies, none are acceptable, so call them all out. Many of these are "lost boys" that have a problem, and the ideology is just the excuse, the vehicle to attach the hate.

This particular one is very heinous.
Vox skews things and so does Fox with this headline
Man arrested at 'extremist Muslim' New Mexico compound
I would think most of us are capable of reading between the lines and assuming the skew based on the source. That writing much like “10% more of a group like someone” puts the spin they want to the subject.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin