View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 07:27 PM   #14
Saltheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike P View Post
Intellectually unequipped? The guy graduated from Brown, for cryinoutloud. Back in the day when you had to earn an Ivy League diploma. Even today, jocks have to pass admission standards and attend classes at the Ivies, and carry a minimum 2.0.

Stop making excuses for Paterno. The guy had more power than the university president and the trustees. Why do you think he was allowed to coach until he broke Eddie Robinson's record in the first place?
We all have our own way of looking at it. Your entitled to yours , I'm entitled to mine.

Its easy to point the finger at the dead guy who cannot speak in his own defense. I can envision a large group of conspirators all sitting around thinking "we are so lucky Paterno died , if he were alive to tell his side of the story we would be the ones with all the hate aimed at us. Thank God that dead men tell no tales."

There's more to this than has come out so far. If your desire for blood is satiated by blaming the dead guy you just may be missing the boat as to who really is most responsible for this.

Saltheart
Custom Crafted Rods by Saltheart
Saltheart is offline   Reply With Quote