View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 09:04 AM   #23
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackK View Post
There's only one piece of hard information in the Freeh report (who here has actually looked at it) that comes from Paterno- and all that states is that he didn't think Sandusky could be the HC because he was too deeply involved in Second Mile (app. 3D). .
I read the whole thing http://www.thefreehreportonpsu.com/R...NAL_071212.pdf.....and there is more than one piece of info implicating him. There was a lot of e-mail traffic going around between all those parties....not necessarily joe...I'm betting he wasn't much of a technology guy.

But, seriously, once the seed was planted in his head from the 1998 incident....that should have been a red flag going forward....especially when your assistant coordinator says he saw him wiith a kid in the showers in 2001.

I agree the Media is crucifying Paterno because he is the big name and not focusing on the other guys...I'm pretty sure Spanier will be getting arrested for his role in it shortly.....especially if Curley and Schultz have been arrested for their roles.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote