View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 04:42 PM   #26
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
No, please respond to what I actually said, not to voices you hear under your tin foil hat. I never said or implied that the left influenced Trump. I said we should blame Trump for his actions, and blame elected democrats for their actions. You are happy to blame Trump, you refuse to blame democrats.

I blame the left for (as recently as late February) saying that the little that Trump did, was an over reaction. I blame all elected officials, regardless of party, who said that it was safe to be in crowded public places. But officials who said that then, and who now blame Trump for not doing enough, they are guilty not only of being responsible, but of amazing hypocrisy. Not sure how you don't see that, but most people these days are incapable of saying anything critical of their own side.
The left wasn’t running the country or the strategy to respond and evolve as this virus exploded, but hey if you want to blame the left who had no control the federal response go tip your foil hat. The response and messaging even now has been to promote a Trumps agenda, NOT protect American lives.