View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 09:27 PM   #40
Cool Beans

I always find it odd, how it's always someone says they heard or a he said she said crap. I work in the government and every meeting there is someone taking notes or recording the meeting for others to view later. It's just weird to have no record of what was actually said or not.

And besides the point, who cares if he said, shiithole countries. Trump is a capitalist and isnt thinking like a racist, he is purely thinking it is economically smarter to be more careful where we accept the most immigrants from. I have not been to Haiti, but I have been to Peru, Ecuador, Shri Lanka, Papua New Guinea, Malaysia, Philippines, and Indonesia to name a few of the countries that I would call shiithole countries. Many of the people there are great, friendly and hard working, but their government policies and economic hardships make them shiithole countries. I believe that it wouldnt be a bad idea to accept immigrants from all or most all countries, with them all having similar limits on how many. If we have a limit of 500 from Sweden then Mexico should have the same 500 with the same requirements for employability and such. Shiithole countries are not necessarily filled with shiiity people. If we accept them then we should ensure they have the ability to succeed and not just let them all in. By limiting them and making certain requirements we help both them and America.