View Single Post
Old 07-22-2022, 11:01 AM   #122
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
If I say I hate Trump and I hope he goes to prison, and you guys keep calling me a rabid Trump supporter, again that's on you, not on me.

"Nothing to say about those in his party that helped him spread the big lie"

In 2016 a small number of congressional democrats spread the same exact lie, and tried unsuccessfully to steal that election. You actually said that was OK, because they didn't write anything down. That was your reasoning as to why it was OK. Your words, not mine. If it's OK when democrats do it, why is it wrong when others do it? You'll dismiss that as whatboutism, because you know you can't defend the obvious hypocrisy. I'm not saying the 2 events are identical, but in both cases, the losing party made allegations about cheating to try and change the outcome of the election. You defend it when democrats do it. Stacy Abrams did the same exact thing, and she has full democrats support to run for governor of GA.

"You think (that’s debatable) those of the left and on this board are just after and concerned about Trump"

When did I say that? Who are you getting this from? What you're after, is saying the democrat is always right, and the republican is always wrong, no exceptions, not ever, never ever. Because you can't think.

"The leaders on the right aren’t as abrasive and morally corrupt as Trump, but they are after the same thing, to regain and keep the power."

And leaders of the left are after what, exactly? It's all about power, it's all both sides care about. You're saying the leaders on the left aren't motivated by a desire to win? Tell that to Brett Kavanaugh and Clarence Thomas, who have been treated so respectfully by the leaders of the left.

Gimme a break.

"Love to see term limits, not only for the Congress and Senate, but for the Supreme Court as well"

I agree for legislative branch, I disagree for judges.
Jim not answering my question and instead digging into his favorite whataboutism, anyone surprised?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device