View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 10:01 AM   #280
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
To bad 2a people do not put the same effort in to the entire constitution and amendments that they do defending what they consider is Their slice ... but that would mean changing and defending things they dont like ..
we need to start with the POTUS

because what we have right now is a joke, and it's a laughingstock," Trump refering to the justice system

1 trick ponies ... stroke the base

I live next door to a know it all, I recognize know it alls'.

Please inform me of the part of the constitution that I don't like seeing how I support the second amendment and according to you I don't support the rest of the constitution.
Tell us all about it. I am not aware of any parts that are attacked as much as the Second by progressives and fools that are hoodwinked by those in power who wish to control people and stay in power.

You are entitled to your tunnelvision opinion of the current president. He is a lot smarter than you haters think and he is accomplishing way more than Obama ever did even though he has to swim upstream. so cram it and deal with it

Last edited by Slipknot; 11-03-2017 at 01:18 PM..

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.