Thread: Forum set up
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 02:54 PM   #15
ProfessorM
Uncle Remus

I think we have covered a lot of music so far and the majority of it being heavy on the guitar side, and there is nutin wrong with that. Maybe we can stretch out a little and delve into some other types of music and instruments. My only worry is we will burn out and have nutin to say after a month of this. I have no idea how to get different headings put on the forums. Maybe sticky's that will announce Blues, Jazz, Fusion, Bluegrass, Chamber music, 5 gallon bucket drummers, blah,etc... It should be that anyone can post a sticky for something they want to have a running conversation about. That way everyone gets involved and not just the windbags like me get to voice their obviously jaded opinions Also you can go back and get into the subject months later and not have to search all over creation looking for it. I know some subjects will be short lived but others will not. We can discard them as we see fit. We will ask the shy and demur Lawrence for his even keeled input on that subject. I am not sure how to go about this or if it is even impossible to do. Just a thought. Any opinions. I'll look tomorrow, off to work.

Last edited by ProfessorM; 12-04-2008 at 03:01 PM..

"A beach is a place where a man can feel he's the only soul in the world that's real"
ProfessorM is offline   Reply With Quote