View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 03:07 PM   #12
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Should he be striving for lose-lose?
I hope we survive the "Trump Era". This thread started to discuss disinformation, phantom ghost writers, Russian backed social media efforts to not only interfere in our elections, but to influence the public's perspective of things Russia (you could probably add NK and China) feels are in their best interest globally. To Russia that's attacking anything democratic, but yet our Potus still has a hard time admitting Russian meddling even happened. Just kills me that he even goes so far as to state he believe's Putin is being honest when he tells him Russia didn't do it.

You of course are well trained in the Trump tactic of misdirection and changing the subject is a predictable tactic, is that because you don't perceive this new cyber warfare a problem? Possibly it's because like Trump, if you admit that the Russians indeed did meddle and likely influence our 2016 election, then it somehow taints the Trump win?

US policies that were in place and I suspect regardless of who won in 2016, probably wouldn't have changed all that much in the handling of the Ukraine or the Syria arenas, however I'll give you a Trump high five for the redirection; it was as predictable as many of your next responses likely are.