View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 12:47 PM   #15
Rockfish9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmarsh View Post
I get info where the #^&#^&#^&#^&stains are working, jump in my truck and head over there. I pull up and jump out of the truck....bunch of guys sitting around on break. I say nothing, walk over to a stack of ladders on the garage floor, seeing that mine is on the bottom, I proceed to throw ladders of all shapes and sizes in every direction untill I get down to mine. Then I turn to the group of them and tell them in English, what a bunch of low life good for nothing bitches they are for pulling this crap. Not a word out of any of them.
I like your style.... I work in a plant ( machine shop) that I have worked in for 23 years...English is a second language here now and if I don't keep my tools under lock and key.. they vanish...they think nothing of entering my tool box and "helping themselves"... someone "exchanged" a cheap 3/8 drive Kobalt( Lowes brand) torque wrench for my $500 digital snap on 1/2" drive torque wrench... when I complained to management they told me keep my stuff locked up if I don't want it to dissaper... I have to keep my office locked at all times or power saws and drills are free for the taking...I have to keep my contempt in check because I am an employee at will.. if you say the non politically correct thing.. you get a warning notice...when I was a line mechanic no one would ever go into someone else's box...and if they borrowed a tool it came back in better shape than when it was lent out... times have changed ...good for you for taking back what was yours...

A good run is better than a bad stand!
Rockfish9 is offline   Reply With Quote