View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 06:13 AM   #162
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
The right dosen't understand how corporate America is in the game to limit choice
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
as opposed to, say, public sector labor unions, who as we ALL know, welcome the idea of choice and competition to keep costs down for the consumer. your union doesn’t do anything to gouge the consumer, no sir. The unions are all about keeping taxes as low as possible for their customers.

Your union gets liberals elected, who then reward you with benefits that dwarf what’s available in the private sector, and then those in the private sector have zero choice
but to pay the taxes to fund those lavish benefits.

You complain about atm fees and airline baggage fees, how about the increased taxes your neighbors are forced to pay, because your union gets crooked politicians to increase taxes to pay for your lavish benefits?

here in ct, our unfunded debts for union benefits are more than $35,000 for every human being in the state. That’s $175,000 for my family of 5. You think i should
be concerned about ATM fees? The banks are the problem?

you are correct, it used to be that one person working 40 hours a week would pay the bills. those days are pretty much gone, and i think that has been a disaster for families and children, an absolute disaster. i’m not sure the GOP caused it. how did conservatism cause that exactly?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 06-18-2019 at 06:40 AM..