View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 07:32 PM   #170
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Maybe we can't all just get along, we will see.

I borrowed this rant since it is a good one

In the last couple of decades we've had..
Swine flu
Bird flu
H1N1
SARS
Mersa
Ebola

To the hospital administrators who didn't even have enough PPE on hand for their staff to even last a week, F*ck you.
You cheaped it out and left front line people hanging with their ass in the breeze while no doubt scoping out the new model year BMW.
Now you are screaming that the feds should be supplying stuff you should have had on your own in abundance is horse #^&#^&#^&#^&.
I would not expect a hospital to have 50 extra ventilators sitting in storage , but freaking gloves , masks and gowns ?
That's on your dumb ass and no one else's.

To the Governors who were TV this morning crying about Uncle Sugar not moving fast enough (Mostly D's) F*ck you too.
Where the hell have you been?
The same a-holes who scream about the feds staying out of their business want to defer it all to the feds now.
What did you do to prepare for this sort of thing?
Two things from what I can see , both jack and #^&#^&#^&#^&.
I bet some sweet pork money that could have been spent making sure there were strategic supplies in place found it's way into your buddies pockets though , didn't it ?
You wanted that big chair only till things got tough and now it's defer , defer , defer.
The sad part is , they won't learn a damn thing from it and it will be the same thing next time and the time after that.

The biggest F-you goes to the media though.
The panic business is booming.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote