View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 09:53 AM   #17
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I hear a lot of Hilary supporters say they'd have voted for Kasich. Sorry, I don't buy it. Those two don't agree on anything. You'd vote for a pro-life, tax-cutting, union-buster if he was running? But since he's not, you're voting for Hilary? Come on!

For that to be true, you'd be saying that all you care about is the personality of the candidate, that you pay no attention whatsoever to their stance on the issues.

Both Hilary and Trump are despicable, morally bankrupt, dishonest scumbags. I truly believe that. What a choice. But his policy stances (at least according to what he is currently saying) are way more consistent with my values, and his choice of VP seems to confirm that.
I would have voted for Kasich as a successful governor, with strong budget experience and a reasonable stance on climate change. I would have disagreed with him on some issues for sure. And yes, some of the personality is relevant.

Trumps VP pick was done ONLY to sway folks like you Jim. Period. Same with his supreme court list. Trump is a trickle down, cut and spend republican hidden behind a lot of bull#^&#^&#^&#^& and rhetoric. But don't worry, he has a plan.

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"