View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 01:20 PM   #1
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Well are we having fun yet?

Not even close to the US getting this virus under control. States opening up too soon are raging hot spots. The we have 5 cases soon to be zero optimism from Trump way back when isn’t even funny at this point. It’s likely all of us either know someone who picked this up and likely many like I do, know someone who died from it.

So are you Trump supporters still getting played by the con man from FL/NY? Let’s recap; what only 3-5 miles of fence built, Mexico didn’t pay for it, Hillary isn’t in jail like all Trumps cronies are, Obama Care wasn’t repealed and replaced, NK and Iran are still building nuclear weapons, there really isn’t any China trade deal, the deficit has skyrocketed, race relations have worsened, tens of millions are unemployed and now open to eviction or foreclosures, our country is proving to the world we are full of stupid selfish individuals contributing to making the US the epicenter of this virus with countries refusing travel from here and in order to find something a Trump can feed to his base, he is turning federal enforcement on peaceful protesters.

My father rest his sole, a life long republican, would be embarrassed by what his party has become. I’m not to impressed with some on the other side granted, but IMHO four more years of Trump doing and profiting for Trump, will do irreparable harm.