Thread: Is this true??
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 07:52 AM   #30
scottw

I'll take an honest believer over a calculating liar any day....I find that it doesn't take much brains to lie....just practice..if you lie enough and get away with it..you end up thinking you're really smart...it doesn't really make you smart.....as we've seen

I was curious about this although on the totem pole of things I care about regarding the intelligence, character and honesty of a candidate it's right at the bottom(read Carson's bio if you think he's an idiot), I'd say that it seems the construction and purpose of the pyramids is still quite a mystery about which there are many theories despite all of our technology and wisdom...I don't care how they were made or for what purpose they were constructed

the grain storage theory was first proposed by Gregory of Tours (540-594) who thought that Pyramids were granaries built by the biblical Joseph in which he kept the harvest of the fat years.

that some here are so animated and disturbed by this quote just demonstrates how sad the situation is for the fans of the remaining leftist candidates who represent both a calculating liar and an honest believer(in a system of governance which is deeply un-American)

Last edited by scottw; 11-06-2015 at 07:57 AM..