View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 08:39 AM   #18
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

My post is my counter to your perception of the man and the job he is doing, goose-gander buddy. I'm still not concerned about a tyrannical government forming, as we have enough checks and balances; but I thought it ironic that we have a leader exhibiting the same traits that 2A thread raised concerns about.

I'd not bet all your money on everything being debunked, Mueller has indited key people and is working his way up the food chain, which is why Trump is now playing defense in attacking the FBI and getting his GOP ass kissers to join in to try to kill the independent investigation.

I don't hate Trump, but I do despise him for the way he is governing and degrading the highest office in the world with his juvenile and caustic behavior. Don't worry about me, I sleep fine each and every night. I do have issues that our POTUS spends 8 hours watching TV because his ego just can't stand anyone attacking him, only to go off on a Twitter rant the following morning; I sincerely hope sanctions against NK do the job before this thin skinned child needs to make a world changing decision.