View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 10:57 AM   #24
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
That moment when I realized you really believe this...kabam.
you can kabam all you want but at what point is crap like this

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8590/s...e-pardes-seleh

going to stop? Oh I know, once they are done with us "white people"

A state university offering a course on how to be a racist bigot. If this is not outrageous, then we have failed as a country.

"The presenters of the course, Ciaran Slattery, Nicholas Pulakos, and Urenna Nwogwugwu, are all RAs at the state-funded college, which describes itself as New York’s highest-ranking public college. They state their purpose is to “help others take the next step in understanding diversity, privilege, and the society we function within,” presumably the “white” society they plan to "stop" at the event.

The three RAs claim they will give “#StopWhitePeople2K16” course attendees the “tools” to respond to “uneducated people” with “‘good’ arguments.” You know, the people who preach mutual respect, equality under God, and constitutional freedoms. Those people.

They also state they will help other RAs at the state-funded college “hopefully expand upon what they may already know”: that white people are cancer, of course."

State funded taxes are paying for this. Reminds me of when workers have to go to China to train them to take over their jobs and leave themselves without a job. BRILLIANT!
are we sheep?

there are multiple articles covering this if you need other sources BTW

Wake up America!

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.