View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 05:34 AM   #43
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I heard him clear as day i also heard Republicans ask them who they(experts) voted for donations if any a solid line of questions.. about everything except impeachment but in typical fashion Republicans l hang their hat on the needle in the haystack guy..

Whos opening statement says that Mr. Trump should not be impeached

Then Republicans complained the other 3 came with their minds made up..... of course they did they law professor.. not jurors
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
^^^^I have no idea what this means but....

democraps choose great "experts"...surely the dems could have found a few who were not lefty unhinged loons

"Here, in Pamela Karlan, we have a person with so many chips on her shoulders that she is fortunate to have shoulders. Her record, augmented by her own words, presents a deep-seated leftist bias in her politics — so extreme that even Obama would not name her to a judgeship, deeming even Sonia Sotomayor more “moderate.” Karlan, reminiscent of Inspector Javert’s single-minded pursuit of Jean Valjean in Les Misérables, has been going after Donald Trump from day one of his presidency — and even from before. She is on record, even before Mr. Trump became president, as saying about him that “I can’t think of one who had such an across-the-board combination of ignorance, indifference and defiance.” She is on record, even before he began, as questioning whether or not he would last four years in the presidency and mocking his “Trumpian standards.” She publicly released an open letter warning him — again, even before he took office — that she and her ilk “feel a responsibility to challenge you in the court of public opinion, and we hope that those directly aggrieved by your administration will challenge you in the courts of law.”

by contrast the republican witness, turley, didn't vote for trump...has some serious issues with trump.... and had reasonable issues with the process

let the dempcrap debacle continue...best thing that ever happened for the trump re-election effort