Thread: Obama & Vick
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 08:12 AM   #34
likwid
lobster = striper bait

Send a message via AIM to likwid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piscator View Post
Media doesn't control my thoughts (not sure where in the world you would get that).........please elaborate with facts.
You watched the news long enough to see that the president praised Vick. I watch the weather then change the channel avoiding Dr Oz and other wacko BS. (Including this Vick bit)

Quote:
I'm not "outraged". I just feel the media is pathetic when the try to push their own agenda and take the editors spin (this includes Fox News). I am outraged about a President naming a Tax Evader to his Cabinet and to head the IRS.
But now we're on about tax evaders? Jesus, we're surrounded by tax evaders! Hell, you probably buy from tax evaders.... Even for fishing.

Quote:
As for you feeling dirty for wasting this much time on something as ridiculous as this, I feel the President should feel dirty about wasting his time on this too (and that is an opinion, not a fact).
Ok, now we're back on Vick. Yet again, who cares? Why should he feel dirty?

I think Vick should be used as a Malinois schutzhund training dummy, sans suit, but obviously don't care enough to make some wacko post whining about him. Belichick will eat his soul anyhow.

But I really couldn't give a damn about Obama doing some silly publicity thing. Past presidents have done far more retarded things.

Ski Quicks Hole