View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 05:07 PM   #18
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
And we are supposed to better than that. Though in practice a lot (not all or even most) of followers / believers of Islam is incompatible with the how we live in the USA and our Constitution. I wish it were otherwise.

Unfortunately if you feel that all followers of Islam can and want to peacefully integrate into our system and our laws and our governing, you are mistaken. This is not the fault of everyday Americans or our system of Government. No objective minded thinking person can possibly believe that the major part of the problem is with us, and not the followers of Islam.
"And we are supposed to better than that"

We are better than that. Right now, at this moment, the USA is by far, the best country on Earth to be a Muslim. We are trying to welcome them. It's not working. There isn't a country on the planet where Muslim immigrants aren't causing huge problems.

They have a cancer in their midst, and either they can't or won't deal with it. I think they, the peaceful Muslims, are running out of time. More countries will follow Japan's lead, they have no choice. Our way of life is many things, but I hope it's not a suicide pact.