View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 02:10 PM   #28
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
So in 2021 there were seven mass shootings in Europe--33 killed and 79 injured. Are those acceptable numbers? Would 40 dead and 100 injured be acceptable? Would 50 dead and 110 injured be an acceptable number for mass shootings in the U.S. Would guns not be a problem with those numbers.

What is the acceptable number of deaths and injures from mass shootings in the U.S. below which guns would not be the problem and above which they would be the problem?

My response was to Pete F in which he quoted "world" as saying "We don't have mass shootings."

That is blatantly false, as my response showed. And in other parts of the world, such as Africa and the Americas south of our border, the numbers are worse than ours.

So, what's the magic number of deaths and injuries at which we will be OK with guns, and above which guns are the culprit?
One could say it’s roughly the same as abortions
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin