View Single Post
Old 07-11-2022, 10:40 AM   #16
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Odd how your fascination with with wrong doing and outrage over the most simplistic topics . Never involve the actual real threats to our nation . From those you support and would vote for again . No matter the evidence of their lies and deceit .

Gas prices are down like 25 cents good job numbers and the GOP is stuck on Hunters laptop and brown people invasion. When there’s been no change of border policy since the election..

Current restrictions at the U.S. border have not changed: single adults and families encountered at the Southwest Border will continue to be expelled, where appropriate, under Title 42,” said CBP Commissioner Chris Magnus. “As temperatures start to rise in the summer, human smugglers will continue to exploit vulnerable populations and recklessly endanger the lives of migrants for financial gain.

June 6th 2022

But to the gullible faithful it’s all a lie by the media and the government

That’s the response to everything factual
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
so going in national tv and saying that cops were whipping black people when they didnt, and not apologizing, is no biggie.

you don’t think this is a reason why there’s so much violence against cops?

fortunately it doesn’t matter what you think. it matters what america thinks, and they’ll make their voices heard in a few months. i like my sides chances. how about you?

your whole party and the entire media, is demonizing cops, who then have a target on their backs.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device