View Single Post
Old 07-11-2022, 12:19 PM   #22
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Yeah, except it was the right house and they caught the suspect fleeing out the back while fire fighters were extinguishing the fire.

https://www.kob.com/new-mexico/apd-o...wat-operation/

“The suspect reportedly exited the home as Albuquerque Fire Rescue was extinguishing the fire. He was taken into custody and then transported to a local hospital for burn injuries.”

Little details that completely change the narrative, not a surprise
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You can’t always trust the little details released by police

Meanwhile, the family that lived in the house is now homeless – and says they were innocent victims in all of this.

KOB 4 spoke with a woman whose sister and her family lived there. She said the people involved in the SWAT standoff weren’t related to her family and did not live there, but were acquaintances of her nephew who stopped by to pick up a bike. Now, she’s questioning how police and the SWAT team handled the situation.

The family is also blaming police for starting the fire, claiming flash bang grenades ignited it.

Police confirmed that multiple “munitions” were used at the scene – they’re used in SWAT situations to get suspects to surrender. They are working with AFR to determine if one caused the fire.

And after the police initially claimed the target of the raid was wanted for robbery and other violent crimes, it turns out the warrants were for a probation violation.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin