View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 02:33 PM   #62
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
You're right...we should do nothing and just let natural order take over...

-spence
I see, Spence. So according to you, there are 2 kinds of people.

(1) those who agree that Biden is the man for the job, and

(2) those who don't care about dead kids.

Spence, you are really coming un-glued, and you are really coming across as a horse's ass. I don't want Biden in charge of this, because he's not qualified to handle something this important. He's an un-serious, thoughtless, tired old party hack who will focus all the energy on guns (because his party hates the NRA) and he will do nothing to regulate violence in the entertainment industry (because his party gets huge $$ from Hollywood).

Biden is a joke, a punch-line. If we are serious about taking the reasonable steps to try to reduce the risk of future school massacres, we need someone in charge who won't be limited by what he currently believes, but someone who will be guided by facts and common sense. That ain't Joe Biden.

But congrats on assuming that those who don't think Biden is qualified, don't care about dead little kids.

The wheels are coming off the bus, Spence, you really sound un-hinged.

And for my $0.02, gun control that is forward-looking (meaning, laws that don't confiscate the guns currently out there) can not possibly have a significant impact. Yet 99% of what I hear from Democrats is gun control. I want someone who recognizes that we ned to take a long hard look at the crap our kids get bombarded with.